Diamond Place was demolished in 2006. 11 Maldon Road. This Victorian house was replaced by a five storey block of 12 one bedroom flats. The house was built by Edwin Nunn in 1867, who also owned the Theatre Royal (since demolished). It was called Diamond Place because the rooms were diamond shaped. The garage to the left was once a stable. It also had a ghost. Harding Homes, took yet another of our old buildings from us. J006.
Building Name/Street Number
Diamond Place 11